I Registered For Japanese!


Photobucket

Elementary Japanese I, to be exact. I'm so psyched. Last semester, since I registered so late, there was no room in the class, but I am IN for Spring. My professor is named Mihoko Wakabayashi. Which is only the coolest name ever of any of my teachers for all time. She seems pretty badass. I'm also considering taking Japanese Mythology, but it's confusing because it starts in March instead of January, and for location it says "On Location (Travel Course)". And I don't know what the hell that means, so... I'm also going to take Piano I with Briana! It could either be really fun or really suck, but at least I'll be with a friend. Who whines a lot.. Anyway.

My ultimate goal is to major in Film/Film Studies and become a film and television editor, and minor in Japanese. ^_^

Sooo... hopefully I don't suck at it. :D

P.S. Like my new header? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment