What I've Been Watching (Because You So Care)


I've been behind and haven't posted in awhile. But this is my update post. :B Dramas galore! First, the j-dramas.  Then the k-dramas, of which there are many (I've so moved on from only having seen BOF. It was actually pretty mediocre compared to the amazingness of the ones I've seen lately. This is probably why it took me so long to see a few more.) And, with my newfound openmindedness (it's a word) toward dramas, some tw-dramas. ^_^


Photobucket
Attention Please
This is a pretty cute drama. It's the typical comedy j-drama, but Ueto Aya can be dreadfully charming in her own hyperactive way as Misaki Yoko.

Photobucket

A little irritating at times, but the rest of the cast pulls her back. Plus, her rocker clothes/hair are/is adorable. Speaking of adorable... Ryo. :B Also, I was surprised to see Aibu Saki (Riiko from Zettai Kareshi!) in this. I wasn't paying attention at first and didn't even realize it was her until she'd already been in quite a few scenes. XD I've watched 7/11 of this one so far.


Photobucket
My Boss, My Hero
I honestly regret not watching this sooner. I'd heard it was hilarious, but god.. XD It's just so  ridiculous. The faces Makio makes... are like... I lose it.

Photobucket

I can't keep a straight face. And of course, since it's a drama, it has a ton of unrealistic yet hilarious moments. I'm about 7 episodes through out of 10. Recommend this one for a laugh. ^^


Photobucket
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
OH... MY... GOD. As I watched more and more of this (my second k-drama), I COMPLETELY FELL IN LOVE.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

With everything. With the characters, with the storyline, with the comedy, with the ROMANCE... with Gong Yoo... This drama is amazing.

Photobucket

It became one of my absolute favorites. Certainly cured me of my apathy toward k-dramas. It's so amazing. Like... I can't even tell you. Just watch it. Oh my god.

Photobucket

There were actually multiple moments that legit took my breath away. People say that, but for real. 


Photobucket
Goong
This I watched right after Coffee Prince because of Yoon Eun Hye, but I wasn't nearly as impressed. I mean, it was nice, but sort of boring. It felt like it dragged on (the danger with longer dramas), and the concept didn't really work for me as well as some people seemed to think. Plus Hyo Rin was super annoying. But I guess it's just a matter of opinion. Also, I guess Joo Ji Hoon sells drugs now..? Which is.. awesome.. Anyway. It was still cute. Ish.


Photobucket
My Girl

I laughed so hard. Like... Lee Dae Hee was out of control amazing as Ju Yoo Rin. So hilarious.

Photobucket

And that kiss. That was one hot kiss. >_> And then he told her he loved her.. :D Also one of those moments where I had trouble breathing.

Photobucket

Because they looked so fucking perfect together. It's not even funny. >_>


Photobucket
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
This is a cute drama, and Han Chae Young and Jae Hee have pretty excellent chemistry, especially when bickering. XD I'm only about 7 episodes in, but it's enjoyable. ^^ And of course, hilarious. :)


Photobucket
Take Care of the Young Lady

I've only seen a few episodes of this so far, and I'm willing to give it more of a chance later, but so far it's nothing special. I'm waiting for it to get better. Maybe I just expect too much from Yoon Eun Hye dramas after Coffee Prince?


Photobucket
Full House
I know this is really popular, and it WAS really good, but it wasn't anything absolutely amazing to me.. hilarious, and sweet, as usual, but still. Bi smiles like a little kid, though, and it was adorable, especially when he was hugging the new contract he made with Ji Eun alone in his room.. XD


Photobucket
Shining Inheritance

At 28 episodes, this is a long ass drama. Probably because it's filled with so much drama. Faked deaths, missing autistic savant brothers, sarcastic grandmothers with head problems, evil stepmothers, THE MOST ANNOYING MOTHER-DAUGHTER PAIR IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, etc. Eun Sung and Hwan make it all worth it. Also, for some reason, I love Hye Ri and her bickering with that one guy who ditched Eun Sung in the beginning. I sense things. :B Oh, and die, Seung Mi. >:D


Photobucket
You're Beautiful
I haven't been this excited since Coffee Prince. I'm so in love with this drama. It's sooooo funny, and adorable, and THE BOYS ARE SO HOT. :O And as soundtracks go, it's pretty damn good.

Photobucket

I was enjoying it pretty normally, liking it more and more... until the glow in the dark bouncy ball webcam scene. And I died. And fell in love. I was sold. The only downside of it currently airing (which would be exciting except for the following) is I have to wait!! D= I almost regret watching all 6 aired episodes since yesterday. Almost. I have to wait until after Wednesday for a new one to be up and subbed!! :[ On the plus side, I'll get to enjoy it for that much longer. Especially since it's 20 episodes. Speaking of moments when I died, I thought Tae Kyung was hot before all grumpy... and then he smiled. 

Photobucket

I basically reacted like her.


Photobucket
Hon
This is weird, because until now most of the dramas I've watched are either hilarious or adorable. This is basically neither. It's freaky. It's almost scary. It's supposed to be scary, obviously, but like... it's really creepy.

Photobucket

It's a horror drama! :D I admit, I jumped a few times. Lotsa blood and death and nightmare and mystery. It's pretty stunning cinematography-wise, though. Especially the scene in the first episode when the girl plays the violin and then jumps off of the roof and they slow it down and  she just hangs there in the air looking right at Ha Na.

Photobucket

It's.. what's the word.  Haunting. No pun intended. *shivers* But the show overall is pretty freaking cool so far.


Photobucket
Devil Beside You

Okay. I get it now. I get the Mike He appeal. This drama is pretty great. A nice story, though personally I thought that whole, "Oh, you guys are in love even though she's her mom and I'm your dad and WE'RE getting married? Aww, I'm shocked for like 5 seconds... but you know, that's totally okay even though you worried about our reactions for the majority of the drama. ^^" thing was sort of lame. My first Taiwanese drama, but it certainly kept my interest. One thing that thoroughly distracted me was Mike He's awkward hair. But whatever, he was badass.


Photobucket
Why Why Love
I was sort of confused that Rainie, Mike, and Kingone star in this too. DBY 2? No. It's completely different. Although their characters are basically the same people, but whatever. Mike's hair is so much better.

Yeah I watch dramas. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment