I'd Love To Go To Japan, But...


So, I figured out what a "Travel Course" is... just what it sounds like. Part of the course is at the school, and there's a trip to Japan in April. Which is almost like, $4000, but that's besides the point. I don't think I would go anyway, just because I'd want my Japanese to be a lot better before I ever visited, and even if I did have the money for this upcoming spring, I'd only have a very limited knowledge of the language. And I have this dream of telling someone off in fluent Japanese when they talk about me and think I don't understand just because I'm as pale as snow. But maybe if they offer it next spring (after I get a job or something), I could. Because I do really really really want to go someday. Japan in spring! :DDD

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment