I Have the Biggest Girl Crush on Park Shin Hye

Photobucket

True story. I'm sort of (extremely) obsessed with her (and JGS) since I started watching You're Beautiful. Which incidentally, is absolutely brilliant, and ends tomorrow (I should... probably catch up on my recaps.. <.<). I'm so sad. There should be more dramas like this. I watched episode 15 as soon as it was up on YT, but I'm still waiting for the subbed version. I didn't care about the subs, I just had to watch it. I HAD TO. YB is my crack. And what a beautiful crack it is. Anyway, because of them, I started Tree of Heaven (I've never seen so much crying) and Hong Gil Dong (a Hong Sisters drama like YB... and My Girl and Choon Hyang), both of which are pretty damn good. I like Hong Gil Dong a bit more, though. Anywho, look at her DANCE. I would pull a muscle just thinking about attempting that.


Also, her and Jang Geun Suk need to get married immediately. Because not only are they both gorgeous, talented, and have quite frankly some of the best chemistry ever... they so clearly want each other. You won't convince me otherwise. They are constantly flirting, and it's obviously destiny. I will be completely heartbroken if they do not fall madly in love and make babies. I might even cry. Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo did it (minus the making babies part... so far), WHY CAN'T THEY? Like, imagine the children. My god.

They need to kiss like that in YB. Seriously.

 

And this is just excellent. She calls him oppa, too. Like... oh my god. >.>

I'm so obsessed.

P.S. IRIS can go die. ;_;

0 comments:

Post a Comment