MDL: What It Is And Why It Rules


I discovered this site today through a livejournal link (while searching for Smile screencaps, incidentally, since I plan to make icons after I get around to finishing my Hana Yori Dango ones after I get around to finishing watching Stand Up!! after I finish the script that I'm supposed to have done for tomorrow that I still have not completed largely due to being distracted by this site today even though I had all weekend, not to mention the past week since Monday, but anyway), and it's so brilliant.

Do you know what I did before to keep track of my dramas? A list. On word. That was somewhat color coded. And nowhere near as PRETTY as this site. It's still a work in progress according to them, but extreme props must be given to hideki and Random chan, and whoever else may help out, because it's a seriously cool site (kiss-ass? whatever do you mean??). Not only can you catalogue every Asian drama you've seen, you can catalogue ones you plan to watch, ones you are currently watching, ones you stopped watching, etc. Plus you can add your favorite people from those dramas. Soooo cool. Lovely for my drama addiction, horrid for my free time. Forcing me to add more and more dramas to my plan to watch list when I don't even have time for the ones on there... XD Or for my homework, apparently. Which I should go do. Crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment